Preparation Time: 50 minutes
2 portions chicken breast (about 1/2 lb)
1/4 cup fat free italian dressing
2 portions fettuccine (about 4 oz uncooked)
1 cup low fat pasta sauce
2 cups baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp reduced fat parmesean cheese, grated
1. marinate chicken in italian dressing for at least 3o minutes.
2. preheat grill to high. Prepare fettuccine.
3. Grill chicken and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
4. In small saucepan, warm pasta sauce over medium heat.
5. divide spinach leaves between two separate plates. Layer portions of warm fettuccine and grilled chicken breasts over spinach leaves.
6. Top with pasta sauce and parmesean cheese, serve and enjoy!
Note: I absolutely do not like italian dressing or any dressing other than ranch and this was by far delicious.
And a few cute pics I took before bed.
Sweet Dreams my babies!